Release build from changeset 51279Important: This release contains breaking changes
The $TfsDeployerBuildDetail variable available to PowerShell deployment scripts is no longer an implementation of Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Client.IBuildDetail. Most of the common properties are still available but there are no methods and any changes to the properties will be ignored.
- PowerShell scripts are now executed in a separate AppDomain from TFS Deployer to ensure deploy-time assemblies are unloaded.
- Added better support for ignoring duplicate change notificate events from TFS.
- Added support for terminating long-running batch script deployments after a configured time threshold.
- Fixed a bug where deployment scripts with large output would crash when TFS Deployer logged to the event log.
- Fixed a bug where alternate credentials for connecting to TFS weren't always used.
- Improved logging.