Release build from changeset 54837Important: This release contains breaking changes
The old TFS 2005 $TfsDeployerBuildData variable is no longer available to PowerShell deployment scripts.
- Added a script to the Samples folder simulate the TFS Deployer environment outside of TFS Deployer for easier testing.
- Fixed spelling error in the $TfsDeployerBuildDetail.BuildDefinition.Process.Parameters property name.
- Added support for queuing scripts to be processed in series instead of parallel using a Queue attribute in the DeploymentMappings.xml.
- Multiple mappings matching a single event will be now be processed in parallel by default.
- The build original and new quality values passed to PowerShell come from the TFS event instead of the mapping configuration.
- NotificationAddress is no longer required in a mapping configuration if emails are not desired.
- Fixed a bug preventing sending of the success email if the TFS Deployer service account does not have permission to retain builds.
- Fixed missing script output prior to errors under some conditions.
- Fixed support for script paths containing spaces, apostrophes, dollar-signs, and backticks.
- Moved old configuration signing arguments out of TfsDeployer.exe and into PowerShell scripts.
- Fixed batch script deployment error when TimeoutSeconds attribute is not specified in Mapping element.